Vitamin C as sodium ascorbate
Slightly water-soluble sodium salt of ascorbic acid.
Vitamin C promotes:
• normal immune system function during and after intensive physical exercise
• normal collagen formation for normal blood vessel function, bones, gums, skin, teeth and cartilage.
• normal energy metabolism
• normal nervous system function
• normal psychological function
• normal immune system function
• reduces tiredness and fatigue
• regenerates reduced form of vitamin E
• increases iron intake
• protects cells against oxidative stress